Thursday, March 30, 2017

Never give up!

Sa isang group page business may nag-asked about legit company and does it work ba? Then may ilang direct consultants that I really like..

"Beverly Runyon All the direct sales companies named are legit. You have to maintain the drive and ambition to keep going. I am with Younique and love what I do and do it because I love the products! Find your passion and go for it! Never give up!
Elizabeth Collins-Stewart Depends on what you want to do and what you like. I sell buskins, pruvit and wildtree. I love all 3. But you have to know and believe n the product you sell."
That is true.. to be able to grow you must have those LOVE, PASSION, NEVER GIVE UP, BELIEVE IN THE PRODUCT YOU SELL.. and 1 thing I liked from them is they didn't insist their company and product THEY GAVE AN ADVICE..

No comments:

Post a Comment